Welcome to the website of Hathaware Technologies Inc. (collectively with any subsidiaries and affiliates, "Jet.Build", "Company", "we", "us" and/or "our"). We have prepared this Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") to explain how we collect, use, protect and disclose your information when you use the Jet.Build website https://www.jet.build, or https://cloud.jet.build, or any other websites on which this Privacy Notice appears ("Sites") and Jet.Build services, including any software, mobile applications, products, devices or other services offered by Jet.Build from time to time and other services offered through third parties integrating Jet.Build functionality (collectively, "Services"). It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information. "You" or "Client" refers to you as a user of the Sites or Services.
The use of information collected through our Service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged Jet.Build.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US. We collect information that personally identifies you and other personal information about you or users whose information you provide to us when you sign up for or use the Sites or Services ("Personal Information"). This may include:
- your name, phone number or other contact details, and the company you work for;
- your username, password and email when you register for an account to use the Services;
- the Profile information you provide us when you create your account profile to use any of the Services ("Profile") to help you and others be located through the Services;
- information about other individuals when you add users through the use of our Services and the capacity in which they may use data within our application;
- credit card or other financial account information in connection with your order to purchase the Services;
- any information that you upload to the Sites and/or input into your account; and
- any other information you may provide to us voluntarily through your use of our Sites and Services.
The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Sites or Services. Where this is the case, we will make this clear at the point we ask you to provide the information.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including your company or third parties who are Jet.Build customers, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us update, expand, and analyze our records. If you give us information about others, or others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. To request removal of your personal information, contact us using the information provided in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
TESTIMONIALS. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. By posting a testimonial, you give your consent for Jet.Build to use your testimonial in all media along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information provided in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY. We automatically collect information regarding the actions you take on the Sites and Services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), this information is considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. Usage Data helps us understand trends in our users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Services. We may share Usage Data about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand our customers' needs and improve our Services.
When you use the Sites or Services, some examples of the Usage Data we may collect could include:
- the type of Web browser you use;
- your operating system;
- your web request;
- your Internet Service Provider;
- your IP address;
- referring/exit pages and URLs;
- the pages you view and how you interact with links on the Services;
- comments and other content you post via the Services;
- the fact that you have posted comments;
- the time and duration of your visits to the Sites or use of the Services; and
- other such information relating to your devices, and your activity on our Sites and Services.
We may store such Usage Data itself and/or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Jet.Build affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Sites or users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Sites, etc. We use this information to help us understand how people use the Sites and Services, and to enhance the Sites and Services.
Our mobile application may collect certain additional information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device's unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, available storage space, connection type (e.g. WiFi vs. cellular) and information about the way you use the application. We may also use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location. If you do not want us to have your location information, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS. Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded. We link certain information we store within the analytics software to authorized users for customer usage and metrics and to aid in customer success.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit Personal Information and other information on the Sites.
- Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, you will need to provide certain Personal Information.
- Questions and Requests: If you contact us by email or otherwise, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
- Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: Jet.Build and, if you opt-in, third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you. You can find information on how to opt-out of contact from Jet.Build in the "Your Rights" section below.
- Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Sites and the Services, Jet.Build may conduct research on its customers' and users' demographics, interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Jet.Build may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you or users personally.
- Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other information collected through the Sites and Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Sites, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
- Order Fulfillment: We may use your Personal Information that you provide to fulfill any orders you may place for Services offered by Jet.Build.
You may make certain of your Personal Information available to others, such as your name or username, for example when you create a profile or submit public queries. This information may be accessed by users who use the Sites or Services and may be accessed by commercial search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing to the extent that such engines are permitted to access the Sites or Services.
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of recipients:
- to our subsidiaries who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of our Services);
- to co-sponsors of events you attend, or other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, accounting, data analytics and data storage and management, and marketing and promotions, most of which are located in the United States. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Jet.Build;
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Jet.Build will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other content and information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to or comply with legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of Jet.Build or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law;
- to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We also may share information with third party ad servers, ad networks, and data exchanges ("Advertisers") so that they can tailor their advertisements to your apparent interests and deliver those advertisements to you while you are either on our Sites or using our Services. These companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your computer or use other technologies such as Web beacons to conclude that you have an interest in and to display a relative advertisement instead of a random advertisement. In addition, Advertisers use technologies (such as cookies, pixels, and Web beacons) to collect information about your browsing behavior on our Sites and via our Services which they may match with information they have previously collected. Our Privacy Notice does not cover any use of information that Advertisers may collect from you or that you choose to provide to them. For information about how to opt out of receiving certain behavioral advertisements, please visit this website (or this one if located in the European Union). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available page or any other public forum on the Sites or Services, others may access that information. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information transmitted to us. For example, we control physical building access and monitor our offices with video surveillance; authorized staff utilize multi-factor authentication mechanisms to access development and engineering locations; and we have implemented security training for all new employees. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Sites or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Sites or Services, and you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us using the information provided in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are a resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective). Specifically, our Sites and Services are hosted in the United States and our group companies and third-party service providers operate around the world.
However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Jet.Build participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
PRIVACY SHIELD. Jet.Build participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Jet.Build is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework's applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Jet.Build is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Jet.Build complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Jet.Build is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Jet.Build may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you are a visitor from the EEA, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, or for more details on our legitimate interests, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
See section below entitled "Privacy for Jet.Build Platform Users." In most cases Jet.Build is acting on the instructions of its Clients, who determine the legal basis.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or where we have an ongoing business need to do so (for example, to comply with applicable, legal, tax, or accounting requirements). We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or de-identify it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Upon request Jet.Build will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. You can always review, correct, delete or update your Personal Information by changing the relevant settings in your Jet.Build account or by emailing us. We will respond to your request at the latest within a month.
You can opt out of receiving certain emails by changing notification settings on the Sites or in our applications, clicking the unsubscribe link provided in an email, or by emailing us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us using the information provided in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
PRIVACY FOR JET.BUILD PLATFORM USERS. Jet.Build collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
Jet.Build acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. Jet.Build has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on behalf of its Clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Jet.Build's Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data by our Client we will respond in line with appropriate data protection laws.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Jet.Build will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
From time to time, we may change this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make; for example we may give you or our Client notice by posting the revised Privacy Notice on the Sites prior to the change becoming effective.
Those changes will go into effect on the effective date shown in the revised Privacy Notice. You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the "Effective date" displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
Hathaware Technologies Inc.
50 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10010